Nov 19, 2012

The Sanders | FAMILY SESSION

Check out this beautiful family! Abner and Jen are long time great friends of me and my husband. Jen and I met over a decade ago when we were just young girls playing summer softball together. Abner and Neal ( My hubby) have become good friends through the years. The Sanders kids ( Bryce and Bre) are super CUTE! I loved spending time with them the other day. Here is a couple peeks at their family session.

P.S. If your looking to purchase a vehicle go see Abner Sanders at " Rainbow Chevrolet " in LaPlace, Louisiana!!!!

 









































1 comment:

  1. OMG Angie, I love them ALL!!!!!I can't pick a favorite!!That's one good looking family!!!! Awesome Job-can't wait for you to do some maternity pics for us one day!!! :))

    ReplyDelete